Irish Whiskey Museum Experience
Irish whiskey is fast becoming one of the most popular spirits across the World. The Irish Whiskey Museum, based in the heart of Dublin City in a historic building on Grafton Street, tells the complete and unbiased history of Irish whiskey and its importance in Ireland’s turbulent past.
Listen, learn and laugh during guided tours of the Museum, where each of the 4 different rooms is themed to represent a different period in Irish history. Finish the tour by
becoming a true whiskey connoisseur with an interactive tasting of three Irish whiskeys.
The Irish Whiskey Museum is independent of all whiskey distilleries, offering its visitors the opportunity to taste and experience a huge selection of Irish Whiskey. Whether it’s Single Grain, Malt, Pot Still or a Blended Whiskey, the Museum’s whiskey experts will always be able to help you find the perfect whiskey to suit your palate.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- 45 minute fully guided tour on the history of Irish whiskey
- 15 minute interactive whiskey tasting
- Three 17.5ml tastings of Irish whiskey
- Whiskey will only be served to those aged 18 or over
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the tour is due to start and check-in at Reception
Meeting Point Information
Irish Whiskey Museum
Grafton Street 119, Dublin 2 D02 E620, County Dublin, IE